Fuel tank - material: plastic
Campi houseboat with steel frame and double glass windows. A unique newly built houseboat. Excellent price/quality ratio.
The price includes furnishing, solar panels, roof terrace etc. Only excluding VAT and Transport cost.
Beautiful spacious living room with large kitchen. Campi 400 has 2 bedrooms and choice of 1 bedroom with additional payment for change of standard design.
Special to the Campi 400 is the beautiful solid wooden staircase that goes outside to the roof terrace. All around with beautiful stainless steel railings.
This houseboat is suitable for (semi) permanent living, but especially for rental and recreation.
The price is for a Campi including 2 engines 2 x 9.9 HP.
If you are going to sail a lot you can choose 2 x 25 hp engines (high trust). The price is then € 117.500,00
For more information please contact our houseboat specialist Frans van der Houwen +31 6 10255199 or Terry Bos +31 6 41470689.
- polythene floats in a galvanized steel frame
- Double glass windows
- 8x 220AH batteries, meter box.
- 2x fuel tank: 40 l each
- Freshwater tank: 400 l
- Waste water tank: 400 l
- Number of engines: 2
- 2x 9.9 hp High Trust Yamaha outboard engines (or choice of 2 x 25)
- 6x 250 W Solar panel / inverter 230V, 5kW
- Wooden staircase to the roof
- Gas heating, central heating boiler for hot water and radiators (or choice of electric)
- Led lighting built into the ceiling plating
- Water pressure pump
- Double sofa bed with storage
- Steering position (can also be placed outside)
- 4 x camera with color screen
- Rotating steering chair
- TV with DVB-T antenna
- Table with four chairs
- kitchen cabinets and wall units
- 4 burner gas hob (or induction)
- Refrigerator with freezer (built-in)
- Sink with tap for cold and hot water
- Double bed
- Sofa or bunk bed
- Shower hot / cold water
- Toilet with grinder
- Sink with stainless steel faucet
- Central heating boiler (or water heater)
If you don't sail much we recommend choosing 2 x 9.9 hp engines.