Base price according to standard specification from WERFT from - EUR 255790,50 incl. 19% VAT (as of September 2021)
This boat will be built according to your order!
Feel free to request documents!
The photos shown may include extras, which will be charged at an additional cost.
All photos courtesy of Hanse Group, Greifswald, Germany!
MAIN DIMENSIONS ACCORDING TO ISO 8666
Overall length 10.31 m
Length hull 9.99 m
Draught 0.98 m
Height 3.39 m
Fuel tank 570 l
Water tank 220 l
Displacement 6,140 kg
CE Category B
number of persons 8
ENGINE STANDARD 1 x Volvo Penta D6-340
MOTOR OPTIONS (with the respective surcharges)
2 x Volvo Penta D3-220 (draught is dan according to the manufacturer 0.98 m)
1 x Volvo Penta D6-400
• GRP sandwich hull, Isophthal gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, first layer with vinyl ester resin
• Water pass, Isophthal gelcoat, colour: BLACK
• A-pillar, aft, foiled in GREY with SEALINE logo
• 4 fuselage windows (owner's cabin Bb, guest cabin Bb, pantry, saloon)
• 2 fuselage windows with hatch for opening (guest cabin Stb and wet room)
DECK & COCKPIT
• GRP deck with anti-slip coating, Isophthal gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, first layer with vinyl ester resin. Double anchor box self-steering. Stainless steel anchor arm.
• Abrasion strip, colour: BLACK • SEALINE steering wheel with throttle
• Windshield with windshield wiper and windshield washer
• GRP bathing platform incl. bathing ladder with handle and shower with hot and cold water and stainless steel railing passage.
• Stainless steel bow basket, 4 stainless steel mooring lamps, stainless steel handrails
• U-shaped seating group with fixed backrest, fixed cockpit table. Manual Bimini. Outdoor pantry with sink, hot and cold water and storage space. Helmsman's seat and 2 co-pilot seats.
• Cockpit table with fixed foot and cover, on Bb, electric engine compartment flap
• Soundproofed engine compartment incl. fans with integrated fire extinguishing system, automatically and manually triggerable, battery pack - motors: 1 x 95 Ah, battery charger 50 A (for motor and service batteries)
• 1 Volvo Penta D6 (340 HP), Stern Drive Propeller: G3. Volvo Engine Instruments • 1 Volvo 2.5'' Engine Display
• Fuel tank, capacity: 570 liters
• Fuel filter
EQUIPMENT / APPLIANCES
• 12 V and 230 V electrical system with 230 V shore power connection and sockets in the saloon (1), owner's cabin (2), pantry (2), guest cabin (1) toilets (1), engine compartment (1), and 12 V on the dashboard (1)
• Battery pack service: 2 x 160 Ah
• Country version: EU / AUS
• Manual toilet
• Light in the cabins, in the saloon and in the kitchen with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lighting as well as reading lamps in the cabins. Lighting in the toilets, cockpit and engine compartment
• Faecal tank (85 l)
• Water tank (220 l) with level indicator, fresh water pump and boiler (22 l )
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency pump in the cockpit (1)
• Standard dashboard with engine compartment fire extinguishing system
• Navigation lighting
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
Owner's cabin with V-bed, wardrobe and integrated drawers below the bed. 3 skylights, 1 to open. Open passage to the salon.
Salon with L-shaped sofa and helmsman's seat. Pantry with storage space, refrigerator, 2-burner gas hob and sink with draining basin. Fully equipped bathroom with hand shower.
Guest cabin with double bed, wardrobe and storage space
• Salon table, standard
• Work surfaces in the kitchen in BISTRO (according to color selection) UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
• Upholstery in CASABLANCA version, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour selection)
• Exterior upholstery and helmsman's seat in the SARDINIA version, colour: GULL WING (according to colour selection)
• Standard mattresses in all cabins
• Furniture in high-quality boat building plywood in the version: MADISON WOOD (according to color selection). Headb