Base price according to standard specification from WERFT from EUR 222.470,50 incl. 19% VAT (as of September 2021)
Please request your desired documents from me!
This motor yacht is built after you have ordered!
The photos shown may include extras, which will be charged at an additional cost.
All photos courtesy of Hanse Group, Greifswald, Germany!
MAIN DIMENSIONS ACCORDING TO ISO 8666
Overall length 10.31 m
Length hull 9.99 m
Height 3.42 m
Fuel tank 570 l
Water tank 220 l
Faecal tank 85 l
Displacement 6,670 kg
CE - Category B
number of persons 8
• GRP sandwich hull, Isophthal gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, first layer with vinyl ester resin
• Water pass, Isophthal gelcoat, colour: BLACK
• A-pillar, aft, foiled in GREY with SEALINE logo
• 3 fuselage windows (owner cabin Bb and Stb, VIP cabin Bb)
• 3 fuselage windows with hatch for opening (VIP cabin Bb, bathroom and owner's cabin Stb)
DECK & COCKPIT
• GRP deck with anti-slip coating, Isophthal gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, first layer with vinyl ester resin.
Anchor box self-steering.
Stainless steel anchor arm.
• Rubber scrubbing strip, black
• SEALINE steering wheel with throttle lever
• Windshield with windshield wiper and windshield washer
• Panoramic glass window front and fixed skylight in the salon
• Folding door between cockpit and kitchen as well as folding window to the cockpit
• GRP bathing platform incl. bathing ladder with handle and shower with hot and cold water and stainless steel railing passage.
• Stainless steel bow basket,
4 stainless steel mooring lamps,
Stainless steel handrails
• L-shaped seating group with fixed backrests aft and Bb, with storage space and foldable
• Seating at the bow, GRP surface
• Manual engine compartment flap
• Soundproofed engine compartment incl. fans with integrated fire extinguishing system, automatically and manually triggerable,
- Motors: 1x 95 Ah, battery charger 50 A (only for motor and service batteries)
• 1 Volvo Penta D6 (340 HP), Stern Drive Propeller: G3.
Volvo Engine Instruments
• 1 Volvo 2.5" engine display
• Fuel tank, capacity: 570 l
• Fuel filter
EQUIPMENT / APPLIANCES
• 12 V and 230 V electrical system with 230 V shore power connection
Sockets in the saloon (2), owner's cabin (1), pantry (2), guest cabin (1) toilet (1) and 12 V on the dashboard (1)
• Battery pack service: 2 x 160
• Country version: EU
• Manual toilet
• Light in the cabins, in the saloon and in the kitchen with dimmer.
Dimmable indirect lighting as well as reading lamps in the cabins.
Lighting in the toilet, cockpit and engine compartment
• Faecal tank (85 l)
• Water tank (220 l) with level indicator,
Fresh water pump and boiler (22 l)
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency pump in the cockpit (1)
• Standard dashboard with engine compartment fire extinguishing system
• Navigation lighting
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
• A1: Owner's cabin with double bed, 1 wardrobe, integrated drawers
below the bed, various closets and storage boxes.
3 skylights, 1 to open.
Fully equipped bathroom with separate shower cubicle, hand shower and comfort seat with GRP cover.
• B1: Guest cabin with two beds, wardrobe as well as a seat and storage space.
• C1: Salon with L-shaped sofa and helmsman's seat.
Pantry with storage space, refrigerator, gas stove with two hobs, gas oven and sink with draining basin.
• Salon table with fixed table leg
• Work surfaces in the kitchen in BISTRO (according to color chart)
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
• Interior upholstery in CASABLANCA version, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour chart)
• Outer upholstery in sardinia version, colour: GULL WING (according to colour chart)
• Upholstery helmsman's seat in the version -CASABLANCA, color: PEARL WHITE (according to color chart)
• Standard mattresses in all cabins
• Furniture in high-quality boat building p