TYPE: FOUNTAINE PAJOT SALINA 48
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2008
COUNTRY BUILT: FRANCE
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 48
LENGTH IN METERS: 14.30
DISPLACEMENT: 10800 kg
CABINS: 4+Saloon+ 4 single berths
WC/SHOWER: 4/4+ Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: VOLVO D2-55
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 2 X 55 Hp
LAST OVERHAUL: Completely overhauled in 2014
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: S-Drive/ Overhauled in 2014/ 3 Blades fixed Propellers
GENERATOR: KOHLER 11 KVA / Solar panel/ Battery charger/ Inverter
- Fully batten Main Sail (of 2013 , first used in 2014).
- Furling Genoa (of 2013, first used in 2014).
- Zip Pack for the main sail (of 2014)
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridge and Freezer
BATTERIES: 7 (all of 2016 and newer)
HOT WATER: (Yes (engine+ 220 V)
Electric Bilge pumps (2)+ Manual Bilge pumps+ Electric toilets (4)+ Sea water electric pump
WINDLASS: LOFRANS 1500 W (operated from the FB also)
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: Gas stove- Oven (ENO)- Microwave
Fully air-conditioned (2 units, 48000 BTU total)/ Electric Fans in saloon and cabins
DEPTH SOUNDER: FURUNO FI 50 + Repeater
LOG: FURUNO FI 50 + Repeater
WIND INDICATOR: FURUNO FI 50 + Direction
AUTOPILOT: RAYMARINE ST6002 (Smart pilot)
GPS: GPS+ Plotter (GARMIN Gps Map 4008)
COMMUNICATION: VHF X 2 (at Chart table and helm position, both GMDSS)
STEERING: Wheel (leather covered)
LIFE RAFT: For 12 person (inspected annually)
TENDER: 3.10m Rib
FUEL: 481 lts
WATER: 750 lts
- Bimini top over the helm station
- Hydraulic gangway
- Cockpit table/ Cockpit mattresses/ Sun bath mattresses
- Lifting system for the tender under the sun bathing platform at stern
- Full safety equipment
- All LED lights
- 2 Anchors (bow anchor DELTA+ 80m chain Plus kedge anchor with chain and rope)
- CD player (speakers inside +2 in the cockpit)
- 220 V sockets
- Fire extinguishers , Harnesses, Life jackets , Box of flares , First aid kit , Fog horn,
- Horseshoe lifebuoy , Swimming ladder, Floating light , Emergency tiller, Bosun’s chair,
radar reflector , Black ball
- Cockpit compass, Hand bearing compass , Divider , Parallel ruler , Greek Waters Pilot
- Cutlery – Kitchen equipment- Gas bottles (2)
- Winch handles (2), Mooring lines (6 at least), Fenders (10), Tools and spare parts
- Boat manuals
DAMAGES REPORTED: NO
OWNER SINCE: NEW
FLAG AND VAT: GREEK/ NO VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 285000 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: GOOD
Well kept and maintained boat.
Needs only cosmetics.
The Salina 48 is an extremely capable offshore catamaran ideally suited to blue water
cruising with an emphasis on stability, comfort, safety and spaciousness.
The Salina 48 replaced one of Fountaine Pajot’s greatest successes, the Bahia 46 sailing
catamaran. Retaining the most popular features of the Bahia 46, the Salina 48 has been
designed to the most demanding list of Specification by architects Berret/Racoupeau. Its
length (48’/14.30m) gives it a slender shape with a very low center of gravity for optimal
comfort and safety at sea while Its 136 m2 sail plan performs very effectively without any
pitch in more choppy conditions.
With a clean and obstacle-free deck, the Salina 48 affords easy movement and safe
handling with an integrated saloon and cockpit that has generous entry access.
There is ample room at the raised helm station to accommodate three people and all
maneuverings is conveniently controlled from this one central location.
The Salina 48 has been manufactured with new technology including an infused sandwich
composite hull plus a deck house mounted with new RTM Eco-technology.