TYPE: JEANNEAU SUN MAGIC 44 Owners Version
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 1989
COUNTRY BUILT: FRANCE
HULL MATERIAL: GRP-KEVLAR
LENGTH IN FEET: 44
LENGTH IN METERS: 13.33
DISPLACEMENT: 10000 Kg
WC/SHOWER: 2/2 + Cockpit Shower
ENGINE TYPE: YANMAR (new of 1998)
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 75 HP
ENGINE HOURS: 2200 (04/2019)
SHAFT/9 knots/ 2 propellers (1X 3 blades furthering + 1 GORI on board)
Solar panel 275w with VICTRON Energy MPPT controller and VICTRON battery monitor.(2016)/
VICTRON Inverter 750 watt (220v from batteries in all cabins)/ Shore power+ battery charger
- New mast and rigging of 2011 (SELDEN).
- 2 Furlex reefing systems(2011)
- 2 Mains one full battened of 2011 and one batten very good condition both.
- 4 Furling Genoas (no 3,no2x2,no1)
- 1 Staysail in inside Furlex system (bought 2011)
- 1 Spinnaker and 1 Asymmetric spinnaker.
- Spinnaker boom
- -Rigid boomvang
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridges X 2
4 batteries Victron Energy new 2017 (12V/110Ah AGM Deep Cycle in 2 banks) / 1 for engine 100Ah.
HOT WATER: YES (engine + 220V)
PUMPS: ELECTRIC X3 +MANUAL
WINDLASS: Lofran winch 1000w (bow) AND Lewmar 1000w (
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: Gas Stove-Oven
DEPTH SOUNDER: Autohelm ST50
LOG: Autohelm ST50
WIND INDICATOR: Autohelm ST50
AUTOPILOT: Autohelm ST7000
GPS: Chart Plotters: Garmin 720 At cockpit ,Garmin 420 at Chart table
2 VHF : 1 Sailor , 1 Shipmate with own charger and emergency battery. 2 antennas.
STEERING: Wheel (leather covered with canvas cover)
TENDER: Yes 2.50m
OUTBOARD: Tohatsu 3.5 Hp
FUEL: 220 L (in 2 tanks with individual water separators)
WATER: 600 lts (in 4 st.steel tanks)
- Teak in cockpit ( solid teak planks, new 2015).
- Teak on side decks (solid teak planks of 2000 , re-caulked in 2011)
- Bimini top and Sprayhood,.
- 1 cd player and 1 cd/mp3 player with control in cockpit. Speakers inside and out.
- Covers for hatches and winches wheel and wheel instruments.
- Sun awing
- TV with mast antenna.
- 4 anchors [FOB 34 kg, DELTA 20 kg, BRUCE 15kg(stern), BRITTANY 15kg
(with chain and rope auxiliary]
- Safety equipment
- Fenders, mooring lines, tools and spare parts.
DAMAGES REPORTED: NO
OWNER SINCE: 2009
CONDITION: VERY GOOD
ASKING PRICE: 83000 €
FLAG AND VAT: GREEK, VAT PAID
COMMENTS: Very well kept and maintained boat.